LG 34WL850-W

Posted:
in General Discussion
I see the special purchase for the LG 34WL850-W 34. I currently have a 2012 MacMini with plans to upgrade soon. I know this monitor would be overkill for my current machine, but I shouldn't have any issues with it until I upgrade the Mini right? Am I crazy for wanting to take advantage of this special offer?

I also have a 2016 MBP that I know would work great on this but most of the time I leave that at the office.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    How much is the "special purchase" price? It's not a horribly expensive monitor anyway, commonly available around $800.00. Not sure the exact difference but the "BL" rather than WL version is even less. 
  • Reply 3 of 4
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    Gotcha.

There's so many versions of this particular monitor, and ranging from the high $200's for factory refurbs to $800 for new with /Thunderbolt port, it might behoove you to look at the differences to be sure it's the one for you, especially if you have a budget in mind. 
    razorpit
  • Reply 4 of 4
    razorpitrazorpit Posts: 1,796member
    Ya, as I was researching I noticed that too. I might just hold off for now until I actually purchase my new Mini.