Video capability of the Apple Watch by use of a designated watch band (with camera) -->CMRA

Posted:
in Apple Watch
Hello ... This is my 1st post on this website as I just signed up.  The purpose of this post is to find out about the 3rd party accessory watch band called CMRA.  This product has yet to reach the market but it was on the kickstarter site for years (since 2015 or 2016).  This is what certainly makes me wonder as to "what's up" ....

There is (weirdly enough) still a website that accepts pre-launch payments but I am the type of person to wait until it reaches the market then I don't mind paying a lot more once it is available.    I really want to see this Apple Watch band video recorder come to fruition but I have my doubts that it ever will....  Are there any members of this site that have any thoughts on this topic?

This accessory is something that would be most useful in certain circumstances.   I won't really get into that but this accessory simply makes sense to those that need/want it ....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Is there any members that could youtube the CMRA Apple Watch 3rd party accessory product?  Then put their 2 cents into this topic discussion. ...

I soooo want this apple watch band to be a reality. Just imagine this watch having a back up battery source along with the capability of  video recording and archiving these video clips.     B R I L L I A N T