MacWEEK Poster (1987?)

Posted:
in AppleOutsider
Hi everyone! A few days ago I bought a poster but I have not found information about it on the internet.

The man I bought it from was the Director of Sales for Apple Spain and what he told me was that the poster comes from Apple Cupertino and that it was made to commemorate the first independent magazine about Apple.

I have not been able to learn more about this painting. Who designed it? How many were made? If any of you have any information, I would be delighted to know it, Thanks

I also bought the following pamphlet (made of cardboard) and I have not been able to find any information either, if any of you know something I would love to know it. 
Thank you

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    The second one is circa-November 1993. It was given to everyone who attended the Apple Multimedia Festival meant to raise awareness of multimedia. There were also brochures of all the available Apple products included, a small lapel pin with the same graphic, and a promotional disc with multimedia highlighting various British cities. 
    edited March 2020 RickMTrazorpit
  • Reply 2 of 4
    RickMTRickMT Posts: 3member
    gatorguy said:
    The second one is circa-November 1993. It was given to everyone who attended the Apple Multimedia Festival meant to raise awareness of multimedia. There were also brochures of all the available Apple products included, a small lapel pin with the same graphic, and a promotional disc with multimedia highlighting various British cities. 

Thanks for your answer :smile: 
  • Reply 3 of 4
    RickMTRickMT Posts: 3member
    Hello again, in case someone was left with the doubt about this poster, I have finally been able to find some information:
  • Reply 4 of 4
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    RickMT said:
    Hello again, in case someone was left with the doubt about this poster, I have finally been able to find some information:
    Nice! So now you have provenance for it.  
    RickMT