how about a "best threads" or "hall of fame" area?

zozo
Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
there are some threads that are great that fade after a while... like Eskimo's legendary "How to" chip making thread.

Sometimes we have other threads (info-wise) that are 'important' for rumor reference, etc etc.

Or maybe a way to flag a thread as hall of fame material and when you click a link, you can have those threads come up... so they dont have to actually be moved and can stay in their appropriate areas.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    spartspart Posts: 2,060member
    This is actually a good idea. Better than having to dig the old ones up.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    If this ever materializes, I'd have to nominate murbot's hard drive thread for submission into the hall of fame. That gave everyone a good laugh.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by Luca Rescigno:

<strong>If this ever materializes, I'd have to nominate murbot's hard drive thread for submission into the hall of fame. That gave everyone a good laugh.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah, that was great.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    [quote]Originally posted by EmAn:

<strong>

Yeah, that was great.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Maybe this post should be put in the hall of fame too. Not the thread, just this one individual post.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    [quote]Originally posted by Luca Rescigno:

<strong>

Maybe this post should be put in the hall of fame too. Not the thread, just this one individual post. </strong><hr></blockquote>

Nah, I've had some better and shorter ones
  • Reply 6 of 7
    If we are going to do this, make sure "Mercury Rising (" gets included....
  • Reply 7 of 7
    [quote]Originally posted by TigerWoods99:

<strong>If we are going to do this, make sure "Mercury Rising (" gets included....</strong><hr></blockquote>

Welcome back Tiger