Buying first Apple Watch... some questions please : )

Posted:
in Apple Watch

Hi all

I am planning on getting my first ever fitness watch in the Apple Watch series 6 or the SE model, still undecided, I wanted to ask a few questions before placing the order please : )

- Can I put music on the watch locally? i.e. my entire mp3 collection, If so what is the storage space available on the watch.

- Initially my only intention to purchase the watch is for heart rate tracking, so would only put it on during workouts, how is the heart rate accuracy considered on the watch compared to say chest straps or other brands known for heart rate tracking like garmin or polar?

- Does the watch have Continous heart rate tracking function or does it just 'blip' every few seconds?

- What kind of battery life can I expect if I just use it for 2 hours of workout a day and then take it off till next workout session?

- I noticed that they no longer will bundle a charger, I have the 18W Type-C to Lightning charger from my iphone/airpods pro.. can I just re-use this or I would have to purchase another charger?

- It was mentioned the Series 6 takes 1h 30m to charge from completely dead to 100%... is this fastcharging on available on the series 6 or the SE model as well?

Thanks for your time : )