Can I switch my 2x Apple Watches to any of the other 2 iPhones without erasing the Apple Watches ?
I have the following setup:
- 1x Apple / iCloud account with 3x iPhones, 2x Apple Watches;
- 3x iPhones: 1x iPhone XS Max, 1x iPhone X, 1x iPhone 6S Plus;
- 2x Apple Watches: 1x Apple Watch 5, 1x Apple Watch 6;
- Apple Watches have no backup to iCloud;
- Apple Watches hold Voice Memos that I need and were not synced to iCloud;
- Both Apple Watches linked to the Iphone XS Max;
- All iPhones and Apple Watches run the latest version of iOS / WatchOS.
I find myself in the following situation:
- iPhone XS Max dies on me (short circuit) after 2 years and 1 months of use (having 2 years of warranty).
- Iphone XS Max is dead - device short circuited (DFU or other mode not working, no haptics on mute switch, iTunes does not see the phone), probably can be solved in a service, but I do not want a MoBo swap as it would basically be new phone (and I have some photos there that have not been backed up).
- Apple Watches both linked to the iPhone XS Max, with valuable data to me and no backup on iCloud.
Can you please help me with the below questions ?
- Can I switch my 2x Apple Watches to any of the other 2 iPhones without erasing the Apple Watches ?
- Is there some way to directly backup the Apple Watches
- Any other ideeas on how I could get my valuable data from my Apple Watches ?
Thanks in advance for the effort put to read my message.