I won't accept Rumsfelds handouts

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Documents on Afhghan civilians deaths

I do not beleive, now with Al Jazeera reports and correspondents first hand, live reports that this "precision campaign" is anything more than comforting words.

Above is a link detailing civilian death in Afghanistan to offer some background for what is happening right now in Iraq. The pictures are interesting. Leveled towns, injured innocents, and a good dose of objectifying women.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    finboyfinboy Posts: 383member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DigitalMonkeyBoy

Documents on Afhghan civilians deaths

I do not beleive, now with Al Jazeera reports and correspondents first hand, live reports that this "precision campaign" is anything more than comforting words.

Above is a link detailing civilian death in Afghanistan to offer some background for what is happening right now in Iraq. The pictures are interesting. Leveled towns, injured innocents, and a good dose of objectifying women.

Who cares what you believe? Troll somewhere else.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    It is more a discovery of facts that conflict with Pentagon reports than a beleif, fool.

If you were able to read or conclude upon a short string of syllogisms, you would note the importance of this dicovery. It is valid and important by standards of this forum therefore take your useless commentary elsewhere.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    both of you pipe down or I'll stick an Ugnaught up your prissy asscheeks.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    spartspart Posts: 2,060member
    The problem here is that we know *exactly* where Saddam's palaces and governmental/military buildings are. In Afghanistan, we were sometimes bombing relatively undefined targets and sometimes operating off of sketchy intelligence. This is much different. A four-year-old could set the GPS coordinates for our current targets. Our military is not attempting to take out nomad guerillas. Rather, they are taking out well defined buildings.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Since the disparity between Pentagon statements and reported deaths is in the order of a 100 times, I do not beleive the truth is being told now either. It doens't make sense.

We still haven't heard about casualties in Basra or Nasariyah.

I was also trying to point out some important pictures to anyone who might bother having a look. Women entertaining soldiers in various ways, something about taking this "Fags" written on a bomb, whole friggin towns leveled......whole towns okay, not like "whoops, a little mistake there".

The procedure was entirely disconnected from caution and patience!

I don't see these things as appropriate. Its offensive at so many levels on so many fronts and anyone who would disagree would hopefully have better rebuttle than that I am leftist or that no one cares!!