Apple is not listing to users anymore

Posted:
in General Discussion

Does anyone else see this. Let me start off small. Mag Safe on a desktop but my laptop can be pulled off of my desk. iMac $1299 only has 2 ports and no ethernet! What user in their right mind wanted that. The Mac Mini is a better deal because it is the same computer minus the display. But the Mini is better because you get 2 USB A ports, HDMI and Ethernet. Plus 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD for $1299 just need to add the display, keyboard and mouse which we all still have these components laying around. 

Now let's go deeper. We are in 2021 and Apple is still starting base products at 256GB. What student, business person or content creator can work with that?  This is horrible and it is taking us for suckers. I for one am tired of this starting to become sorry ecosystem, because it is listening to profits and how to rob your loyal customers to turn huge profits. Apple needs to wake up and listen to its loyal users. But the only way this will happen is if we start to show Apple our displeasure by keeping our money in our wallets. Let's end their record quarters. Hit them in the pocket like they have been hitting us. Then maybe we will see the return of ports. 512GB SSD as base, at least among other things. This is the only way they will listen. I can give a crap about how thin they can make a product if it comes at the expense of my usability. Come on Apple wake up you are acting Tone Deaf like another company that I remember. You know the one in Washington State. I used to take the day off work to watch the Apple releases. Now I just watch them later that night when i get home because they are always a huge let down. I am not even talking about the lack of a iPod like change the world product, but they are a let down over basic things like price, ports, usability and features. No features at a premium price.