Toast Titanium 5.2 Help

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I have a 1Gig Titanium Powerbook running OSX 10.2.4. I am trying to make a data disk to backup some of my files using Toast Titanium 5.2. Although I bought the program weeks ago this is my first attempt at recording a disk. When I begin to record the disk, after it begins copying to the hard disk cache, this message pops up:

"The file "IM_installer.plist could not be accessed. (Data fork, -5000)"

Then the CD kicks out and the whole process stops. What is going wrong? Any suggestions on how to fix the problem? Thanks in advance from a recent switcher.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    That doesn't sound good at all. I think you should have a look at the roxio website, and furthermore, you could try installing the updatthe update released yesterday or so. I hope this helps.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    costiquecostique Posts: 1,084member
    Quote:

Originally posted by mcpaulus

"The file "IM_installer.plist could not be accessed. (Data fork, -5000)"

I am not sure this file has anything to do with Toast. Try searching your hard drive for the file under that name. If this is one of the files you need to back up, I am afraid it could be corrupted. Repair permissions with Disk Utility, check your disk for errors and try again.

If this is a file inside any of Toast's folders, re-install Toast and apply all updates.