second short from the animatrix is now out...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
go get it....

here

g

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    willoughbywilloughby Posts: 1,457member
    Quote:

Originally posted by thegelding

go get it....

here

g

You're a little late there buddy. Its been out for a few weeks now. Still good though
  • Reply 2 of 10
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I just went by CNN.com to check if they're talking about this new Animatrix thing.... did you guys know the US freaking invaded Iraq this week????!!!
  • Reply 3 of 10
    vistagovistago Posts: 54member
    Funny.... the CBC never mentioned anything...
  • Reply 4 of 10
    willoughbywilloughby Posts: 1,457member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

I just went by CNN.com to check if they're talking about this new Animatrix thing.... did you guys know the US freaking invaded Iraq this week????!!!

This week? Dude I think you're behind too. That happened YEARS ago.....sheesh....get with the new millenium

• Reply 5 of 10
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    Quote:

Its been out for a few weeks now.

well one of us is on crack then...i thought i checked the site last week....maybe it was two weeks ago though...i am getting old and brain dead, so it is most likely my mental dysfunction going on....g
  • Reply 6 of 10
    overhopeoverhope Posts: 1,123member
    Been out at least three weeks that I know of, though the stupid server kept futzing the download at about 48MB... I want full quality, dammit! Finally got it the other day, and it's great.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    I saw one of them on the big screen and it was just amazing. Go see Stephen KIng's DreamCatcher to see it. I don't know if it is playing during any other movies, but it played during the trailers for that movie. I was simply blown away at how realistic it looked.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    overhopeoverhope Posts: 1,123member
    Totally different episode: that one's exclusive to Dreamcatcher until the Animatrix DVD is released on June 3rd.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Third Animatrix is out, Detective Story.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    i liked it...film noir...had trinity in it...g