ICloud Mail Problem

Posted:
in Genius Bar
I have a contact which is wrong.  I have fixed it, and refreshed it.  But when I go to type a group in and select the group where this email is in, it always reverts back to the original bad email.  If i remember that its bad, then I can delete that one email from the group and start the name again, and since its fixed on Contacts it goes in right.

How can I fix(or delete) the hidden database of groups of emails that iCloud Mail collects from previous groups of email?

I don’t use the cloud,  have not enabled it, except for the hidden ways that iCloud Mail might use it without my help.  

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    But.... this problem is not on my computer, its in the cloud.  And, in typical fashion, there is no way that I or anyone else can do anything about something that is originating in the cloud.  
  • Reply 2 of 2
    SOLUTION FOUND:  It cannot be fixed.  While I do not use the cloud for storage,  using iCloud Mail has all of it in the cloud.  And so while I can change my contacts in the cloud, I cannot change groups of emails that the AI there has compiled from my use of sending groups.  Its is possible that over time, the AI will refresh these groups if I keep typing in new ones.