Switcher Q - Browser address pulldowns and home buttons

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
On Mac IE, there's no website history pulldown in the address line like there is on the PC version. Am I missing something or did it move somewhere? Also, in Safari, there's no Home button. Strange.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    kecksykecksy Posts: 1,002member
    Quote:

Originally posted by EdinLA43

On Mac IE, there's no website history pulldown in the address line like there is on the PC version. Am I missing something or did it move somewhere? Also, in Safari, there's no Home button. Strange.

I haven't used Mac IE in over a year, so I forgot if it has a pulldown history or not. Too lazy to check.

As for Safari. Go to the "View" menu and check "Home." A home icon will appear in your tool bar. Feel free to check or uncheck anything else in the menu. I have my status bar turned on.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    catalystcatalyst Posts: 226member
    IE has something like an auto-complete function for the tool-bar, just type in some part of the url you visited or its title and it should show up...
  • Reply 3 of 4
    rara Posts: 623member
    IE keeps it's history under the Go menu... (not what you're looking for, I know)
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Also try clicking and holding on the back button. That will bring up a history of where that window has been to..