Holy cow, I'm a liberal conspiracist!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I didn't want to drag up an old tired thread or sidetrack a current one. However in one thread I made a joking assertion that if the war was about oil there were much easier sources to get than Iraq. I even said that if the Bush administrations motives were as questionable as was raised by the "no blood for oil" crowd they would probably just attack Mexico under the guise of the war on drugs. Then I found this...

Drug cartels help Al Quaeda

It's a c-o-n-.....spiracy and I called it first.

Now Shawn and Bunge can cite me for post.

Nick

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    No liberal conspiracist would ever link to the Washington Times. The Wash Times is for whipping up war fever at home.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Exactly....this just shows how far, wide and deep my conspiracy goes. I'm a liberal conspiracist that can't be called a liberal. I'm like the network news.

Next up.... I'll tell you how automakers are intentionally making cars more polluting. When the climate changes everyone will have to give up sedans and buy SUV's to get around through the world-wide desert...

It's all ready happening!!!

Be careful for this knowledge could lead to your demise, so......

Watch your back....

Nick
  • Reply 3 of 5
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    As soon as ShawnPatrick gets home from school, you two are in BIG trouble!

• Reply 4 of 5
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    POST OF THE MONTH.

• Reply 5 of 5
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    Quote:

Originally posted by pscates

As soon as ShawnPatrick gets home from school, you two are in BIG trouble!

LOL no fear,,, the way I deal with SPJ is simply to have some nice cold iced tea to keep cool when he starts with all the hot air!

Fellowship