Apple seen at Intel-conference, according to CMP NET ASIA

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Actually, i don't believe in any rumors (apple with intel whispers) at any given circumstances, i just quote official announcements anybody could hear and read.

Could somebody enlight the facts about any possibilities regarding that particular subject?

best

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    costiquecostique Posts: 1,084member
    Maybe, the apple people saw at the conference was just a fruit?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    joekjoek Posts: 93member
    I don't really understand what you were trying to say in your post...

but this might be of interest

http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2003/...08125900.shtml
  • Reply 3 of 6
    ensign pulverensign pulver Posts: 1,193member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Vox Barbara

Actually, i don't believe in any rumors (apple with intel whispers) at any given circumstances, i just quote official announcements anybody could hear and read.

Could somebody enlight the facts about any possibilities regarding that particular subject?

best

• Reply 4 of 6
    ErhhM.. Did you see a fruit at Intel Conference, or do you actually have some links/facts to back it up...?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    henriokhenriok Posts: 537member
    This seems to me like an urban legend. Are there any hard evidence to back this story up? An.. IF (quite a big if considering) Jobs was at the Intel conference, it was probably due to Pixars switch from Sun to intel based renderfarms.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    really very old news,

...there has been a thread about this somewhere in the AI archives.

not really interesting they are going to use intel processors for their renderfarm. this has nothing to do with apple nor with its ppc970 shedule;

pixar needed a renderfarm end they needed per direct... (well, they needed it in januari) so what do you do if you need something and you know something great is on its way? you go for the cheapest and best sollution at that time.

steve jobs even said something nice about apple and creativity. don't know where i read that, anyway