Separated at birth?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Joe Isuzu:

The patron saint of pathological liers everywhere. A car salesman, of course, who lies on behalf of Isuzu cars and trucks. In old (short attention span era) television commercials, Joe tells viewers things like they can get 50,000 miles on a tank of gas, and then the copy over the visual reads, "He's lying. You can only get 29 miles per gallon of gas." Get it?

Could his long-lost twin be...Iraqi Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf

With U.S. tanks rolling into central Baghdad, Iraq's information minister denied in a rooftop news conference Monday that the Americans were in the city, declaring: "Be assured Baghdad is safe, secure and great."

"They are sick in their minds. They say they brought 65 tanks into center of city. I say to you this talk is not true. This is part of their sick mind," Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf said. "There is no presence of American infidels in the city of Baghdad at all."

Sahhaf, speaking outside the Palestine Hotel to a crowd of foreign reporters, said amid sirens and clouds of dust that Saddam Hussein's forces had given invading coalition forces "poison and bitterness."

Comments

• Reply 1 of 20
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I think he'll be looking for work soon. So maybe they could use him. His skill are well proven.
  • Reply 2 of 20
    You know what I would love. If the US SOF guys stormed this guys press room while he was live with, "There are no american crusaders here. God has roasted they bellies with a nice lamb sauce and fed it to satan on a hot afternoon. This is as Saddam predicted." And then some dude peeks his head in from off camera, waves a US flag, makes bunny ears over this clown's head. All live on Al Jezzeria (hate TV for the arab world).
  • Reply 3 of 20
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    he could work with the UN weapons inspection team......

• Reply 4 of 20
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

You know what I would love. If the US SOF guys stormed this guys press room while he was live with, "There are no american crusaders here. God has roasted they bellies with a nice lamb sauce and fed it to satan on a hot afternoon. This is as Saddam predicted." And then some dude peeks his head in from off camera, waves a US flag, makes bunny ears over this clown's head. All live on Al Jezzeria (hate TV for the arab world).

That would be pretty funny . . . I sure hope that he is as idiotic as it appears to all of us
  • Reply 5 of 20
    airslufairsluf Posts: 1,861member
  • Reply 6 of 20
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    edit: this one is funnier....

• Reply 7 of 20
    discocowdiscocow Posts: 603member
    Quote:

I was thinking the exact same thing.
  • Reply 8 of 20
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    Scott, I think you mean "The TV the Arab world hates" ... banned from reporting in Kuwait, Saudi, Iraq ... even the Palestinian authority has banned them for bias. People love them though government doesn't.

If you go to the site you'll see no hate speech and not a hell of a lot of difference to the BBC (who you probably find way too balanced). Go. Have a look at english.aljazeera.net and tell me where the hate is.

Do you have any of your own opinions or do you believe EVERYTHING Fox tells you to think?
  • Reply 9 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by Harald

Scott, I think you mean "The TV the Arab world hates" ... banned from reporting in Kuwait, Saudi, Iraq ... even the Palestinian authority has banned them for bias. People love them though government doesn't.

If you go to the site you'll see no hate speech and not a hell of a lot of difference to the BBC (who you probably find way too balanced). Go. Have a look at english.aljazeera.net and tell me where the hate is.

Do you have any of your own opinions or do you believe EVERYTHING Fox tells you to think?

Why were they band? For bias Rather I'd bet the arab goverments band them for telling some truth. Maybe YOU should go read some of the reporting NOT FOX (i don't even have a TV during the week and don't watch much fox on the weekend GIVE UP THE WHOLE "FOX" THING ALREADY YOU ARE BORING) in the NYT and others about Jihad TV. The format is not simple news but rather some "news", opinion and comentary, anti-semetic anti-western anti-everythingbutislam, from "experts". Add in the constant streem of bias reporting that prortays every civilian death as being from US/UK and never telling the truth about Saddams rule and death squads and you have .... HATE TV!
  • Reply 10 of 20
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    Quote:

Why were they band? For bias Rather I'd bet the arab goverments band them for telling some truth. Maybe YOU should go read some of the reporting NOT FOX (i don't even have a TV during the week and don't watch much fox on the weekend GIVE UP THE WHOLE "FOX" THING ALREADY YOU ARE BORING) in the NYT and others about Jihad TV. The format is not simple news but rather some "news", opinion and comentary, anti-semetic anti-western anti-everythingbutislam, from "experts". Add in the constant streem of bias reporting that prortays every civilian death as being from US/UK and never telling the truth about Saddams rule and death squads and you have .... HATE TV!

He. First time I mentioned Fox.

I bet they were banned (that's "banned," "stream" and "Jazeera" not band, streem and Jazeeria btw Mr. PhD) for telling the truth too. That's my point. Bad people always blame the media for bias when they tell the truth. Get it?

Have you looked at the site instead of trotting out other people's opinion?

(no)

Care to break down the hate you see there?
  • Reply 11 of 20

One is a top entertainer for the +60 generation, one is former secretary of foreign affairs and one is a hunted dictator in a middle eastern country
  • Reply 12 of 20
    Hmm. They looked more alike during the last war. Saddam doesn´t age with grace.
  • Reply 13 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders the White

Hmm. They looked more alike during the last war. Saddam doesn´t age with grace.

Yeah, but see the look in his eyes? Looks like he is ready to have sex with Satan again.. all he ever wants from satan is sex! look in his eyes! you can see the red reflection of satan!
  • Reply 14 of 20
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    Quote:

Originally posted by The General

Yeah, but see the look in his eyes? Looks like he is ready to have sex with Satan again.. all he ever wants from satan is sex! look in his eyes! you can see the red reflection of satan!

and lots of lip gloss... Saddam must look hot for Satan-daddy.
  • Reply 15 of 20
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Color me shocked! This thread is over one day old and not one of you goons have trotted out a photo of Hitler/Bush. I'm amazed. Impressed, even.

But maybe I spoke too soon. Surely someone will get around to it as soon as they can finish figuring out that Moustache filter in Photoshop.
  • Reply 16 of 20
    osxaddictosxaddict Posts: 131member
    please don't feed the trolls...but I guess I spoke too late.
  • Reply 17 of 20
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Yes, sadly. Troll, troll, troll...under a bridge I will go. And eat a billygoat for dinner.

• Reply 18 of 20
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    we need a troll smiley