Some Verizon subscribers may get Apple One at iPhone 14 launch

Posted:
in iPhone edited September 2022
Verizon is reportedly gearing up to give customers Apple One as a free perk with eligible plans in September, likely coinciding with the launch of the iPhone 14.

Apple One bundle
Apple One bundle

Users will likely get the individual plan, which usually costs $14.95 per month and includes Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple TV+, and iCloud with 50GB of storage.

According to MacRumors, the offer will be included with Verizon's top-tier "5G Get More" plan. The Get More plan costs $90 per month for a single user.

The 5G Get More plan also boasts other perks, including Apple Music, Apple Arcade or Google Play Pass, Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+, 600GB of Verizon Cloud storage, and unlimited data.

It's not currently clear when Verizon will announce the plan. It's also unclear whether or not existing subscribers will receive Apple One or if the offer will be used as a sign-on bonus for new customers -- or will require a purchase of an iPhone 14 of some sort.

Apple recently shared a new ad touting the benefits of Apple One.

Apple is anticipated to launch the iPhone 14 lineup -- as well as the Apple Watch Series 8 -- at its upcoming "Far Out" event on September 7.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    darkvaderdarkvader Posts: 1,146member
    Not worth it.  Verizon is the most expensive and worst cell phone company.
    iOS_Guy80
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Not really.  They paid me $850 to port back and then a few months later offered me. $25 a month discount on my account for nothing.  They gave me $50 off my June bill and $25 a month since.  2 iPhones and an Apple Watch.  So now with the discount, free Disney bundle, music etc I pay less than I was for my other carrier.

ATT and T-Mobile are far more expensive unless you have 4 phones which I don’t.
    kiehtantommikele
  • Reply 3 of 4
    macxpressmacxpress Posts: 5,808member
    darkvader said:
    This is all relative...if you ask 50 different people who's best and who sucks you'll get varying answers. I've been on Verizon for years and they still seem best for me. My work iPhone is on AT&T and its really no better than Verizon. My cell phone bill for me is $70/mo for 2 lines (iPhone and Apple Watch Cellular) and I also have them throw in Discovery+ and Apple Music. 
    edited September 2022
  • Reply 4 of 4
    darkvader said:
    Just not true. Nothing except an occasional customer with a bad experience who hangs on to it.

The reports and data don't back you up. My experience doesn’t back you up.

Settle your beef with them or let go.