Colours

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware
I know it is perhaps secondary for many here but I'm intrigued by Apple's use of colour across its devices. I have and love my blue 24" iMac and was hoping for a similarly colourful treatment as that product with the new Macbook Air. Interestingly the new baseline iPad seems to have a similar colour wheel to the iMac...with more muted colours for the iPad Air and 'pro' colours for the iPad Pro. But I find it odd that Apple doesn't use the same colours across devices. I for one had hoped to add a yellow Macbook Air alongside my blue iMac. While the yellow iPad looks good to my eye, I am, as many are, disappointed that it only uses Pencil 1 and even more so that it won't (?) be able to use Stage Manager. I can't help feeling that Apple's choice of colour across devices can seem slapdash, even though I'm sure it isn't - yet the choice of colours on each line and how those palettes relate to other product lines doesn't seem to cohere. Any thoughts? I would love myself a yellow iPad but it feels too feature stripped at the moment.