10.2.5 -->Bluetooth and voice gateway?

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
hi

in new OS 10.2.5, when you look at bluetooth device like t68i, you will see this:

Device Services: Dial-up Networking, Fax, Voice gateway, Serial Port 1, Serial Port 2, OBEX Object Push, IrMC Synchronization, Voice gateway

Paired: Yes

Favorite: Yes

Connected: No

I guess now it will be possible to pickup incoming call through your comp.

shweet :-)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    othelloothello Posts: 1,054member
    it would be so sensible to be able to do this...

apple and others talk about being able to have you phone in your pocket. i can see who's calling me, and answer it in address book. but then i have to get the bloody thing out of my bag...

pointless
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Hi,

I'm haveing a problem with my Bluetooth after updating to 10.2.5 (using the D-Link DWB-120M adapter). Whenever I wake my iBook from sleep Bluetooth is turned off (it recognises the adapter is there but states in the menu extra and Prefpane that Bluetooth is off) - the only solution is to unplug the adapter then plug it back in again. The same problem occurs on our iMac DV.

Anyone else have this problem?
  • Reply 3 of 5
    johnpgjohnpg Posts: 37member
    Anyone have any idea what this voice gateway thing is? I've seen no sign of it besides the bluetooth preferences.

John
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnpg

Anyone have any idea what this voice gateway thing is? I've seen no sign of it besides the bluetooth preferences.

John

This site has some Voice Gateway info
  • Reply 5 of 5
    keyboardf12keyboardf12 Posts: 1,379member
    sign me up when i can use via OSX a jabra bluetooth earphone with my bluetooth adapter and t68i

is this what you are talking about?

!!!