Has anyone been able to dl the 10.2.5 standalone installer?

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=120210

I have tried several times to download this update. I've used different browsers & machines. But each time, the disk image will not work. Safari just earases it when it detects the error. IE leaves it on my desktop and when I try to open it I get a 'no filesystem' error.

Has anyone else had luck?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    fluffyfluffy Posts: 361member
    No problems here using Safari v67, But I downloaded the combo installer; maybe the 10.2.4->10.2.5 updater has something wrong with it. Did you try accessing the combo update?
  • Reply 2 of 3
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    I actually downloaded it through the Software Update application. Maybe you didn't notice it, but under the first menu ("File", in almost any app), you have the option: "download checked items to desktop", which I did, without any problem.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    kedakeda Posts: 722member
    I've never noticed that, but will keep it in mind. The only problem is that I have already used SU to update my work machines on the fast connection. I want to dl the stand-alone to upgrade my machines at home (56k).

I don't think the combo is a good idea for me since I already have all the latest updates installed. Its just a gut reaction, but it seems that I might be asking for trouble by doing this.