CarPlay on iPads

Posted:
in iPad
CarPlay can only be used in a car that accepts it (newer cars) and only iPhone can be used to connect to it is not fair for Apple product users.  Apple should allow using iPads as well and as a display for CarPlay by connecting our iPhones.  That way iPad users can take multiple advantages of using them by hanging them in consoles or dashboards and by making them removable as well.  I strongly suggest Apple to consider letting Apple fanatics like me to use iPads for those old car owners or multiple car owners like me.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    CarPlay can only be used in a car that accepts it (newer cars) and only iPhone can be used to connect to it is not fair for Apple product users.  Apple should allow using iPads as well and as a display for CarPlay by connecting our iPhones.  That way iPad users can take multiple advantages of using them by hanging them in consoles or dashboards and by making them removable as well.  I strongly suggest Apple to consider letting Apple fanatics like me to use iPads for those old car owners or multiple car owners like me.
    I have addressed similar issue in AI before. I think the solution is installing GPS in iPad.