My newest project...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hey guys, I just decided to make a decent web page. I know, it sure as heck DOES suck right now, but I'm gonna make it better and stuff like that. As you can see, I will have song of the day , and, as you can't see, I will also have picture of the day. Any suggestions for any other cool things I could do? Design suggestions? - yes, that also does suck, I basically made that for a beginning design.

BTW: Free mp3's for all! (encoded at 224 - HIGH QUALITY!)

-Bio

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    mrmistermrmister Posts: 1,095member
    That is a very simple, very cool idea...especially if the image and the song are linked (go together) in some fashion.
  • Reply 2 of 10
    Hey, ya, thats a GREAT idea! Thanks!

EDIT: That may not work for some of the time, but I honestly think that's a great idea... I'll do it whenever there is anything significant about the music and the picture... sorta like something to look at while you listen...
  • Reply 3 of 10
    BTW, I have a picture of the day up now... and it doesn't have to do with the song, but you get the idea.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    stunnedstunned Posts: 1,096member
    How a bout a Joke of the day?? Its always great to find a good laugh.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by stunned

How a bout a Joke of the day?? Its always great to find a good laugh.

I think I can envision a trend here . I wonder where I could find a huge library of jokes...
  • Reply 6 of 10
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
  • Reply 7 of 10
    heh, ya...lol.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    new song of the day btw... from the new unreleased radiohead album... i got one of the leaks.... so there ya go.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    *bump* So, what does everyone think of the site now that it's been up for a while? Good? Bad?
  • Reply 10 of 10
    mggmgg Posts: 124member
    I like it a lot. The picture of your dog Wilco is the best.