Where is Tariq Aziz?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Well? Anyone heard of him since the war started?

Is he part of a card game?

Comments

• Reply 2 of 14
    Now that is sad.

What did he do? (Honestly. I don´t know)
  • Reply 3 of 14
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders the White

Now that is sad.

What did he do? (Honestly. I don´t know)

I don't know, but considering that he was the number two of the Saddam's regime, he has certainly dirty hands. In a interview in august he said to a journalist, that there will be a war, and that he will prefer to be a dead martyr rather than to be caught.

You can't be the number 2 of a bloody dictatorship and been nice.
  • Reply 4 of 14
    I guess your right. But what has he done. The "coalition" forces have been instructed to kill him if they find him and he can´t be captured.
  • Reply 5 of 14
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders the White

I guess your right. But what has he done. The "coalition" forces have been instructed to kill him if they find him and he can´t be captured.

It's a good question Anders, i have absolutely no clue.
  • Reply 6 of 14
    He's round mine. It's beginning to piss me off. He doesn't do the washing up, he won't "nip out for some bog roll", he won't chip in for bills. He's pissing me off.
  • Reply 7 of 14
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    send him over to me, I'll teach him who's the man in the house...
  • Reply 8 of 14
    Oh he is pissing you of Hassan. Reason enough
  • Reply 9 of 14
    He got a downgrade from a Queen to an 8 since he prefers Jesus over Allah.
  • Reply 10 of 14
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Probably in a bunker somewhere watching his "Sleepless in Seattle" on DVD. Or catching up on back issues of Vogue, Cosmo, and GQ. Or maybe studying up for the GMAT or deciding whether he likes Drakkar Noir or Obsession for Men better. But I hope he remembered to bring his Britney Spears posters and his Popeye and Tasmanian Devil stuffed animals.

Linkage
  • Reply 11 of 14
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Maybe he's in the Freedom Hole.
  • Reply 12 of 14
    Freedom Hole? I haven´t adjusted to the new vocabolary the war have given us.

Does it mean a french prison?
  • Reply 13 of 14
    Freedom Hole refers to the Vagina. Presumably the word Freedom is used in jest, perhaps ironically, as the hole is undoubtedly a powerful subjugation apparatus.
  • Reply 14 of 14
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    No. Freedom Hole in this case refers to a joke I saw on the Daily Show. The joke was that the US military had renamed the craters from its "leadership strikes" to "Freedom Holes".