Like drinking warm urine....

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I haven't had my PC set up for a while now because we moved and of course all the Mac stuff was easier to set up and just... I don't know use for a while. I finally got around to using the PC today. I probably haven't used one for about a month now and good gawd it is like drinking warm piss.

Not that I have any experience with that mind you but I have a strong imagination. My PC is rock solid but browsing on the PC just sucks sometimes. Especially when you are use to Mozilla on Mac or Safari. Java on PC ONLY works properly all the time under IE. Also the slowness of the start menu, having to remember that you can't just drop and deal with apps however you want.

Makes me want to vomit on my shoes if I had to use this exclusively for the rest of my life....

BARF....see?!?!

Nick

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    mrmistermrmister Posts: 1,095member
    But how do you *really* feel?

• Reply 2 of 6
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    I don't know. I kind of like the taste of a good cup of warm urine.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    You know, urine is sterile. I remember hearing stories about how Iraqi soldiers (in Desert Storm) would drink their own urine because of a lack of water in the desert.

I wonder if that would really hydrate you effectively, though. I really don't feel like thinking too hard about it.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    stevesteve Posts: 523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by CosmoNut

You know, urine is sterile. I remember hearing stories about how Iraqi soldiers (in Desert Storm) would drink their own urine because of a lack of water in the desert.

Reminds me of Waterworld...
  • Reply 5 of 6
    man, this tread is watering down really quickly....

• Reply 6 of 6
    bodhibodhi Posts: 1,424member
    Thanks for sharing that excellent post.