Gnome Meeting for Mac OS X

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Hi all. I recently re-installed X11 and Fink because Fink released version 0.5.2. I wanted to give GNOME Meeting a try. There have been reports that people have gotten it working. The only thing is... I can't. Can anyone help me get it working? Or can anyone send me their binary? For those of you that don't know what GNOME Meeting is, it's the Unix port of MS's NetMeeting. It allows you to have video chats with anyone who has the program. I'd like to do that again.... I used to be able to but my PC in the closet is just too damn slow. lol...

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Here is someone's instructions to get it going... That didnt work for me.....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    This wouldn't fit because of the new character limit.....

I e-mailed the author of that post but the email was invalid. Here's what I said:

Hey. I just tried to install Gnome Meeting by using your instructions... and it didn't work. Would it be possible for you to send me your binary or could you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I downloaded your build and I couldn't get it working. Could you send me some screenshots of it open?

Is there anyway you can install GNOME 2 for OS X? Like is there a Debian package?

BTW... "fink install libgnomeui2-dev openldap-ssl-dev " does NOT work.

Heh. I'd really appreciate this.

Thanks...

Can anyone help me with it more now?