omnigraffle 3

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Wow.

These palletes are really incredible.

Mike, guys, great job. I think I'll be upgrading my copy...!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    jlljll Posts: 2,713member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jonathan

Wow.

These palletes are really incredible.

I think that Adobe should be taking notes
  • Reply 2 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by JLL

I think that Adobe should be taking notes

Thanks a lot. I am glad you all like them! They are part of OmniApp kit witch means they are open source so Adobe could use them for free.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Michaelm8000

Thanks a lot. I am glad you all like them! They are part of OmniApp kit witch means they are open source so Adobe could use them for free.

Omnigroup absolutely rocks! I want to upgrade just because the app is so damn cool eventhough v2 does more than I need.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    fawkesfawkes Posts: 80member
    All I can say is "Wow." This is simply an amazing product; I bought my upgrade as soon as Omni's overloaded servers let me in!

I now no longer have need for ConceptDraw... although CD does have much better engineering libraries... maybe such libraries will be offered in the future?
  • Reply 5 of 9
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    I have to admit, I was skeptical of the palettes when I saw the beta screenshot. I downloaded OmniGraffle 3 just to see what the hubbub was all about, and they are nice. While I always have some criticism of any software, it's a model OS X app, nothing that's a real problem.

I might actually recomend use of some of this stuff by other Cocoa developers. I know a lot of people don't think much of Create's UI, and while I like the simple cleanness it current has in some of its details (some are clunky too), plus its one tabbed inspector, I think people would like it better if it used at least some aspects of this UI too in some of its miscellaneous palettes and inspectors. Nice to know this stuff is available to the community. Very altruistic of you guys.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    I want to know where that Kreb cycle diagram came from...
  • Reply 7 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

I want to know where that Kreb cycle diagram came from...

There will be sample douments posted for download very soon that include the kreb cycle.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    so you guys made them? how long did it take!?
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

so you guys made them? how long did it take!?

I did all the sample documents on the website exept for the creb one. I am not really sure who did it. I think our Graffle suport guy David.