MOVED: G4 - 1.25GHZ Basic Config ships in 1-2 days!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I am not sure what to believe, so maybe someone can clear this up for me. I go to the apple store, select the basic configuration for the 1.25GHZ, and yes I know before I select this it shows 6-8 weeks, but when I place the order, it shows 1-2 days, with no alterations. What up?

[ 08-13-2002: Message edited by: Bodhi ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    spartspart Posts: 2,060member
    Please read the title of this forum.

Future Hardware.

Now then, scroll down, you will see a small drop-down menu. Click it. Notice the selection entitled Current Hardware?

Now then, do you really believe that you are buying Future Hardware from the Apple Store, of all places?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    jrcjrc Posts: 817member
    [quote]Originally posted by Spart:

<strong>Please read the title of this forum.

Future Hardware.

Now then, scroll down, you will see a small drop-down menu. Click it. Notice the selection entitled Current Hardware?

Now then, do you really believe that you are buying Future Hardware from the Apple Store, of all places?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I'd say it's in the future. Not sure what you're def is if you CAN'T buy it yet. If it's announced, it's 'current'?
  • Reply 3 of 5
    bsharpbsharp Posts: 64member
    I agree with JRC.

More importantly - Are the basic configurations available sooner than 6 to 8 weeks?
  • Reply 4 of 5
    dage007dage007 Posts: 320member
    I didn't know that this was a criticize thread!! I was simply trying to give some info on what I had seen. Though people might be interested in seeing 1-2 days as opposed to 6-8 weeks. Guess next time I see something I will keep it to myself, or for those that don't care to criticize over stupid things.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    bodhibodhi Posts: 1,424member
    [quote]Originally posted by dage007:

<strong>I didn't know that this was a criticize thread!! I was simply trying to give some info on what I had seen. Though people might be interested in seeing 1-2 days as opposed to 6-8 weeks. Guess next time I see something I will keep it to myself, or for those that don't care to criticize over stupid things.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Dont take it so personally. We are just trying to keep all threads relating to the Power Macs that were announced today in CURRENT Hardware.

Movin on over to Current Hardware...