Is pscates intelligens...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Well he asked for it himself

And just to show that I´m no saying anything negative about him I voted for the first option.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    I voted second, just to even things up...
  • Reply 2 of 7
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    1. You spelled "intelligence" wrong, pinhead. Also, shouldn't there be an apostrophe after "pscates". It's MY intelligence, so wouldn't there be one there? This poll might be shaping up to be more about yours...

2. No, I did not "ask". I mentioned - in a thread about taxes - that I thought I was of "above-or-above-average intelligence", but that I had the hardest time understanding some of the instructions and rules for some of the tax forms. Yes, I did say that anyone disagreeing with my self-assessment to save it "for another thread...", but this isn't quite what I had in mind.

3. Don't single me out and create a thread about me. Especially such a leading, divisive one that will, no doubt, turn very ugly by mid-afternoon.

4. Mods, lock thread NOW.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Oh goddam. Have a sense of humor.

But remove the thread mods. I agree: Its no fun if pscates doessn´t like it or is offended by it.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Not "offended" at all. Just don't want to be singled out and have a thread like this devoted to me, that's all. Because it'll get really ugly and lame really fast. It'll be "pile on" time for everyone who's ever had a bad thought/opinion of me, and that's no fun.

That's all.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Okay sorry.

Untill a mod comes around please behave kids.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    I think anybody who figured out how to get at AppleInsider, become a member, and post has an intelligence that qualifies as above average (we should not forget the average is teethless redneckistan). So therefore, I'm going to vote for the first option. Also, in the case of pscates, I actually believe that he is rather smart, if not just a smartipants.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    You don't start threads about other members.

Thanks.

*beats Anders with large stick*