Anyone have the address for Apple Japan?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Does anyone have the mailing address for Apple Japan? Thanks!



TWinbrook46636

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 11
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,261member
    Got this after eating a Google and Babel Fish sandwich.



    Click on Company Summary.



    HTH.
  • Reply 2 of 11
    xterra48xterra48 Posts: 169member
    it is this

    dont click on the download font
  • Reply 3 of 11
    Quote:

    Originally posted by murbot

    Got this after eating a Google and Babel Fish sandwich.



    Click on Company Summary.



    HTH.




    I don't see a mailing address anywhere on that page. Does anyone know?



    TWinbrook46636
  • Reply 4 of 11
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,261member
    Well, I get this translation from Babel Fish:



    The Tokyo Shinjuku Ku west Shinjuku 3-20-2 § 163-1480



    And it looks like they're located in the Tokyo Opera City Tower. The address for the tower (taken from their site, with their jap-eng translation) is:



    3-20-2 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-1403



    Babel Fish may have bjorked a couple of words... I'm guessing that the address is the tower address, with the diferent zip code (163-1480).



    3-20-2 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-1480



    Or if you like pictures:







    That's a screenshot of the Babel Fish translation though, so the wording of the address could be less than perfect.



    We have any Japanese reading members who can confirm this?
  • Reply 5 of 11
    Can anyone here who reads Japanese confirm the address?



    TWinbrook46636
  • Reply 6 of 11
    You haven't figured it out in a month? Is your phone broken?



    Clayton Magnet



  • Reply 7 of 11
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Clayton Magnet

    You haven't figured it out in a month? Is your phone broken?



    Clayton Magnet







    Hye smartass, I asked for the mailing address, not the phone number. If I could speak Japanese and wanted to pay $20 for an international phone call I would have.



  • Reply 8 of 11
    I was suggesting you call Apple and ask them, not necessarily Apple Japan.



    Anyway, didn't you basically get your answer already? You must really need that address badly if you're waiting around for over a month and depending on a site like this to answer your question.



    Call Apple or email Apple Japan. In the time you've been waiting, you could have just mailed something there and it would have been returned if you had the address wrong.



    I wonder when you'll post your "How do I lick this stamp?" thread.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Clayton Magnet



    Anyway, didn't you basically get your answer already? You must really need that address badly if you're waiting around for over a month and depending on a site like this to answer your question.



    Call Apple or email Apple Japan. In the time you've been waiting, you could have just mailed something there and it would have been returned if you had the address wrong.







    I have mailed and emailed and have not received an answer to my question. I do not have a computer at the moment so I can only check this messageboard once, maybe twice a week if I'm lucky.
  • Reply 10 of 11
    eldioseldios Posts: 55member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by TWinbrook46636

    Can anyone here who reads Japanese confirm the address?



    TWinbrook46636




    I speak Japanese and will confirm the address.



    Apple Computer Corporation

    Tokyo-to Shinjuku-ku West Shinjuku 3-20-2

    Tokyo Opera City Tower 163-1480

    Japan



    In regards about not speaking English if you call. I am certain that Apple (mind you an American company) has English speaking staff at its Japanese branch. Hope this helps
  • Reply 11 of 11
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Eldios

    I speak Japanese and will confirm the address.



    Thank you very much!
Sign In or Register to comment.