A message of Peace and Love

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Greetings everyone in AI.

I simply want to wish to you all peace and love this weekend. I hope you all are in good health and in great spirits. I extend my heart to everyone here for all the great discussions be they filled with arguments or debate or laughter or even a bit of hate. I wish to thank you all for your part in this wonderful community we call AppleInsider. Enjoy your weekend and be Blessed!!!

Share your self with everyone you can.

Please share your thoughts.

Always, Dale "Fellowship"

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by FellowshipChurch iBook

I simply want to wish to you all peace and love this weekend. I hope you all are in good health and in great spirits. I extend my heart to everyone here for all the great discussions be they filled with arguments or debate or laughter or even a bit of hate. I wish to thank you all for your part in this wonderful community we call AppleInsider. Enjoy your weekend and be Blessed!!!

Wow, the pews look pretty empty...but thanx from..& I hope you & those you love have a peaceful & reflective Easter period.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    trevormtrevorm Posts: 841member
    Thanks Fellow, Very kind of you indeed, Like Always.

Nice to have such a presence online.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by trevorM

Thanks Fellow, Very kind of you indeed, Like Always.

Nice to have such a presence online.

Easter is a time of hope.

I enjoy getting together with my folks, muckin around kicking a footy, chewing the fat, & spending some time in peaceful reflection.

My folks have a backyard that is edge to edge sky.

Nothing but grass & trees under which to sit & drink in that blue blue canopy of dreams.

Makes me feel small in a good kind of way.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    mggmgg Posts: 124member
    Quote:

Originally posted by FellowshipChurch iBook

\\

Same to you. Happy easter!
  • Reply 5 of 5
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    In the quiet words of the virgin Mary: Phuque you!

[This is, to a large extent, a jocular remark.]