Airport 3.0.4 in SW Update.

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Title says it all...if you are brave, check SW update. I thought it was just for AP Extreme users, but the SW is for everybody, I guess.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    I just grabbed it....no explosion yet. Of course...I still don't own a basestation yet. Ahh well, I like being up to date .
  • Reply 2 of 7
    netromacnetromac Posts: 863member
    Quote:

Originally posted by VanDeWaals

I just grabbed it....no explosion yet. Of course...I still don't own a basestation yet. Ahh well, I like being up to date .

Funny - I thought I was the only one doing this
  • Reply 3 of 7
    trevormtrevorm Posts: 841member
    Quote:

Originally posted by NETROMac

Funny - I thought I was the only one doing this

LOL! Think its a habbit for all, Even though I have AP, I always install everything just incase in the future I start using something new! I hate delays when I unpack something new to plug in!

• Reply 4 of 7
    I wonder why the new Appleworks update isn't in the Software Update program but this is. Apple puts updates to Safari in there.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    jlljll Posts: 2,713member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Libraryguy

I wonder why the new Appleworks update isn't in the Software Update program but this is. Apple puts updates to Safari in there.

Because AppleWorks isn't a part of Mac OS X.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by JLL

Because AppleWorks isn't a part of Mac OS X.

Hmmm...well, Apple puts Stuffit updates in there...and when Keynote was updated that was there too. iPods aren't part of the OS...but updates for that are there too.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    mrmistermrmister Posts: 1,095member
    I think Apple makes political decisions about what is vital for the system as far as SW goes. So since Safari is being pushed, and Stuffit is pretty vital still for SW distribution, they are in. AW is an old product that isn't supported very much anymore, so they don't throw it in there.