Apple to Buy Microsoft?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Have the rumors gone overboard? I think the mods need to slap some people around...starting with me for starting such a dumb thread. But seriously, I think I've made my point. Everyone's gone mad ever since rumors about Panther and the 970 started showing up. Since then rumors sites and retarded board members have started ridiculous threads. Thread such as "Apple to buy Tivo", "Nvidia Nforce 3 to be basis of lower end 970 Macs", "Gold iBook G4...says macbidouille".

Jebus!!! Someone stop the insanity now.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 19
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!! Gold iBook... man... those silly French.
  • Reply 2 of 19
    for one second there kim, i was about ready to slap you
  • Reply 3 of 19
    In.. before... lunch!!!!!
  • Reply 4 of 19
    algolalgol Posts: 833member
    I agree! I think you should have to take an IQ test before registering for Appleinsider. Looking over the recent threads in Future Hardware has really been a pain. They are all so stupid. I wish someone would start an interesting thread... stopping before they lock this and I don't get my post in
  • Reply 5 of 19
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    ***CONFIRMED!!!***

Brad to buy Apple and Microsoft!!!
  • Reply 6 of 19
    Oh and I'm Steve Jobs. Maybe I should start a thread in future hardware saying that mmmmmmmm..... heheh
  • Reply 7 of 19
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Algol

Oh and I'm Steve Jobs. Maybe I should start a thread in future hardware saying that mmmmmmmm..... heheh

ur not steve jobs silly

hmm...In Before Lunch abbreviated is (IBL)...i don't get it
  • Reply 8 of 19
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Bioflavonoid

you must mean those silly Freedom

man, if Apple bought Mircosoft, that would cause the hugest thing since cream cheese saw jelly with peanut butter, one relationship was replaced with another that day!
  • Reply 9 of 19
    bigcbigc Posts: 1,224member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kim kap sol

Have the rumors gone overboard? I think the mods need to slap some people around...starting with me for starting such a dumb thread. But seriously, I think I've made my point. Everyone's gone mad ever since rumors about Panther and the 970 started showing up. Since then rumors sites and retarded board members have started ridiculous threads. Thread such as "Apple to buy Tivo", "Nvidia Nforce 3 to be basis of lower end 970 Macs", "Gold iBook G4...says macbidouille".

...but you screwed up, you shouldn't have put a question mark after Microslough....
  • Reply 10 of 19
    I fear the mods.
  • Reply 11 of 19
    why have they not locked this? Maybe they are using it to make a point? Yea you should have added CONFIRMED as well to the topic heading.

AND YES I AM STEVE JOBS!!!!!!!! It's Confirmed!!!!
  • Reply 12 of 19
    loganlogan Posts: 284member
    This is an Apple message/rumor forum, why can't people post what they think, and why can't you people shut up?
  • Reply 13 of 19
    nx7oenx7oe Posts: 198member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kim kap sol

¿Isn't it just fun having rumors floating around and really not knowing what the f*ck is really going to happen?

I'm just enjoying the moment because after this there won't be any thing exiting in a LONG time.

Mark My Words
  • Reply 14 of 19
    Yes, it is fun. However, Appleinsider is supposed to be more respectible. This board is not supposed to be filled with nonsense! So one topic per rumor, unless something amazing happens. I hate coming in here, and seeing the top 10 topics being a bunch of BS with people fighting about stupid things that aren't going to happen. I'm sure someone would agree with me. Baseless speculation under the BS of "Confirmed" is insane.
  • Reply 15 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by Bioflavonoid

I fear the mods.

I fear sour soup.
  • Reply 16 of 19
    The signal/noise level here is that of a My Bloody Valentine record. If that is good or bad is a matter of personal taste.

I like My Bloody Valentine but have my doubt with FH.

My own little play yard AO OTOH...
  • Reply 17 of 19
    Quote:

The only silly people here are those that rely on computer translations!

Or those that haven't read the explanation for this translation error in another thread here on AI or that have an attention span of 5 seconds or less so they already forgot the explanation for it.
  • Reply 18 of 19
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carbonide

The only silly people here are those that rely on computer translations!

Or those that haven't read the explanation for this translation error in another thread here on AI or that have an attention span of 5 seconds or less so they already forgot the explanation for it.

or use the internet, to go and look for your self, there is no explanation for translating english into english.

btw: what is this thread about?
  • Reply 19 of 19
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member

Locked.