Loop Rumors: ipod/phone/mouse -- too much for one devise

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Check this out:

http://looprumors.com/

I think it may be too much to be true. But how cool would it be if it could be done. I assume it would be bluetooth for connectivity. I wonder if it could clean my bathroom too!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    nijiniji Posts: 288member
    everyone is forgetting a well published rumour of several months back: a rotary dial iPhone.

people are confusing that rediculous rumour with a mouse scroll wheel function.

throw in for good confusion the immenent iPod that may well have a different wheel conroller to it, and the resulting rumours on this board are just stupid.

i do not want to carry a mouse around with me when i am not using my computer.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    jante99jante99 Posts: 539member
    + =

Seems pretty far fetched and quite weird. How could you use your phone and mouse at the same time?
  • Reply 3 of 8
    frawgzfrawgz Posts: 547member
    I'd buy it if the mouse wasn't included.

Still, a pretty interesting combination. It works well with the rumors of the "communication device" and with eWeek's report of roaming user folders coming with Panther.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    dhagan4755dhagan4755 Posts: 2,152member
    Or, this might give you a better idea....

• Reply 5 of 8
    stunnedstunned Posts: 1,096member
  • Reply 6 of 8
    clonenodeclonenode Posts: 392member
    This is probably something we won't see for two years. Look at how far back the other phone and camera rumors started. it's probably just a coincidence that it's leaking now, near other imminent announcements.

Would Bluetooth be the right way for this to connect. I don't there is enough bandwidth there. Maybe Airport Extreme, but how much battery power will get used up running that connection?

Stay calm people.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    tismfutismfu Posts: 76member
    Plus, who wants to use a phone that has been dragged along a dirty desk or mouse-pad?

No thanks!
  • Reply 8 of 8
    frawgzfrawgz Posts: 547member
    Quote:

Originally posted by clonenode

Would Bluetooth be the right way for this to connect. I don't there is enough bandwidth there. Maybe Airport Extreme, but how much battery power will get used up running that connection?

Connect for what? Bluetooth is enough for a mouse.