Issue with Apple re: Summer Promotion Savings

Posted:
in General Discussion edited October 7
Has anyone else experienced any issues with this "promotion"? Apple advertises both $150 savings AND an Apple Gift Card. I've been an Apple Fanboy since before the launch of OSX. My family currently has FOUR Apple silicone laptops, four iPhones, and one pro iPad. Previously, we've owned two towers, and a few iMacs as well as another laptop and previous versions of iPhones. And virtually every purchase coincided with the Apple Education promotion they launch in the summers. 

That all ended yesterday. I'm stunned frankly. 
My experience involved five Apple Support individuals. All five understood my position. They were patient and courteous. But unable to resolve my problem. Bottom line? I feel as though I was ripped off for $150. 

Never again.

Shame on Apple. 

Not good.

Anyone else experience this with last summer's "promotion"?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
     you had a really frustrating experience with Apple’s promotion. After being a loyal customer for so long, it’s disappointing that you had to deal with five support reps without a resolution. Feeling ripped off about the $150 savings and gift card is completely understandable. Many others have had similar frustrations with promotions not going as expected. Hopefully, Apple will improve this for future customers