Disgusting

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
You got to read this idiot's column

http://www.oudaily.com/vnews/display.../3eade619e30fc

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    overhopeoverhope Posts: 1,123member
    Might as well call it "My First Mac-Hating piece".

What a moron. Nice to see that he's given OS X such a thorough test before reaching his conclusions...
  • Reply 2 of 9
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    He's a journalism grad student?! You FAIL! At least say something substantial because there are legit gripes users can have with Macs. However, I don't think he could name one in any cogent manner. Not worth the time...
  • Reply 3 of 9
    stoostoo Posts: 1,490member
    Spot the troll. I was mildly amused by this:

Quote:

Instead, the Mac tries to be helpful and offers suggestions about how to be nicer and prettier.

All I can say is "It looks like you're writing a letter..."
  • Reply 4 of 9
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    man i hate reading stuff like that because its complete BS and you have nothing to reply to because they gave no examples

it might be the most frustrating thing
  • Reply 5 of 9
    fred_ljfred_lj Posts: 607member
    It sounds to me like OU is in a budget crisis like every other college in America; had money enough to buy a new "fleet" of Dells but left their Mac lab as is --- probably with older G3s (or earlier) and OS 9 or 8.6 (the "mac happy face").

He does need to do more objective research before asserting such strong opinions (which we must remember this is -- this is not a definitive publication in a professional news organization).

Let him wallow in his ignorance.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    This guy is so full of $#!* I had to respond.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    jesperasjesperas Posts: 524member
    Quote:

Well, people, this writer is still free, and while I don't think Bill Gates is all that great either, at least he makes stuff that WORKS and doesn't make me want to throw the computer out the window.

• Reply 8 of 9
    Hah. Only one word I really can say... Bwahahahhamwahahamwahahaha! Well, yeah. Pretty funny.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    mimacmimac Posts: 872member
    Man, this guy is a sh!thead.