iPod Warranty Information

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I have the old 10 gig ipod covered by an extra 100 dollar compusa warranty, is there away i can use that warranty to get the new ipod? I bought my current one about 6 months ago.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    chychchych Posts: 860member
    You can try and see what happens if you break your ipod and return it to compusa. Or you can wait until it really breaks for those emergencies. Aren't we being a little greedy today, eh?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    you paid $100 for your warranty? I only paid $30 for mine. My 20GB is acting really strange lately so I plan on taking it in and getting a 30GB replacement (since they can't replace it with the 15GB because it is less than what I initially paid for). I'm just waiting for their stock of 20GBs to drain completely before I bring in my 20.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    o and ao and a Posts: 579member
    Quote:

Originally posted by filmmaker2002

you paid $100 for your warranty? I only paid $30 for mine. My 20GB is acting really strange lately so I plan on taking it in and getting a 30GB replacement (since they can't replace it with the 15GB because it is less than what I initially paid for). I'm just waiting for their stock of 20GBs to drain completely before I bring in my 20.

Yeah u need to wait for them to run out of the older models...
  • Reply 4 of 4
    loganlogan Posts: 284member
    Well my warranty was 100 because it gave certain advantages, not sure really I think it covered accidental damage too.

But I cant get a damn comp usa person on the phone, if i dont want to buy something, they wont answer.