Anyone have iPod software 2.0

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I would like to use 2.0 but I can only update my old 10 gig to 1.3..... will I ever be able to use 2.0 If anyone has 2.0 I would greatly appreciate it if they sent it to [email protected]

Thanks,

Teddy

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    i believe 2.0 is either only for the new windows iPods and have not come out yet because USB 2 support isnt finished... or it is only for the new iPod generaton and cannot be applied to the old ones....
  • Reply 2 of 5
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

i believe 2.0 is either only for the new windows iPods and have not come out yet because USB 2 support isnt finished... or it is only for the new iPod generaton and cannot be applied to the old ones....

i think ur correct
  • Reply 3 of 5
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Teddy

I would like to use 2.0 but I can only update my old 10 gig to 1.3..... will I ever be able to use 2.0 If anyone has 2.0 I would greatly appreciate it if they sent it to [email protected]

Thanks,

Teddy

2.0 is available for free - for any iPod that can actually make use of it. Which excludes yours.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    teddyteddy Posts: 155member
    Well that just stinks...... oh well what can you do.... It seems like my slim down 10 gb could handle 2 more games a alarm clock and on the go playlist...
  • Reply 5 of 5
    chuckerchucker Posts: 5,089member
    No, it can't.