What good music have you DISCOVERED in iTms?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Just want to see if I find more good music that you guys recommend!

For example I had never heard of "Rosey" "Dirty Child" album in the Up & Coming section of iTunes Music Store. I tell you her music is COOL, it has a certain funk to it I loved. I probably will be getting the CD instead of downloading, plus I'm not sure if CD players support the AAC format. Maybe someone can enlighten me!

Also I had been looking for Les Elgart music everywhere and did not come across any until now. That I will download.

So what have you found that is good?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    fobiefobie Posts: 216member
    Godsmack - Faceless

Their best album yet, listening to it right now.

(Well, I discovered it in the iTMS but since I live in Europe I couldn't by it.)
  • Reply 2 of 6
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    just a note... if i wanted i could buy that CD at bestbuy for $9.99 I know its only been out a week... but they need to fix this pricing model... or make special deals... or something...
  • Reply 3 of 6
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,423member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

just a note... if i wanted i could buy that CD at bestbuy for $9.99 I know its only been out a week... but they need to fix this pricing model... or make special deals... or something...

Then buy the CD. Apple never promoted iTMS as a CD replacement service. You still have a choice to buy your music "The Old Fashioned Way"
  • Reply 4 of 6
    junkyard dawgjunkyard dawg Posts: 2,801member
    Corporate music sites still suck.

I get my music via Acquisition, and from the local indie record stores. For Jazz I go to Borders when I'm rich and a used CD store when I'm not (meaning, a used CD store).

Maybe if the corporate arses sold CDs put out by better bands, and priced them less outrageously, they would sell more. Yeah, I know, then the bandmembers couldn't afford $400/day junk habits, wouldn't that be the end of music...
  • Reply 5 of 6
    I guess there's not a lot of music buffs here!
  • Reply 6 of 6
    pesipesi Posts: 424member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacAficionado

I guess there's not a lot of music buffs here!

naw. we're just all too busy previewing tracks on the iTMS