Anybody watching Conan O'Brien tonight?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I decided to stay up tonight to catch Hunter S. Thompson, but watching Matthew McConaughey demonstrate on Conan how he would defend himself from a Grizzly Bear was hilarious.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    burningwheelburningwheel Posts: 1,827member
    Quote:

Originally posted by iBrowse

I decided to stay up tonight to catch Hunter S. Thompson, but watching Matthew McConaughey demonstrate on Conan how he would defend himself from a Grizzly Bear was hilarious.

no but i'll watch the rerun tonight, sounds funny
  • Reply 2 of 11
    buzzardsbaybuzzardsbay Posts: 153member
    what time is the rerun?
  • Reply 3 of 11
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    The model segment was excruciating to sit through. How incredibly annoying. Even if I thought she looked good before, I'd never be able to look at her again without hearing that faux-California "I KNOW..." repeating endlessly through my skull.

Shoulda given Hunter her time-slot too.
  • Reply 4 of 11
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BuzzardsBay

what time is the rerun?

7 est, 6 cen.

i might even allow myself to miss an episdoe of the simpsons to catch dr. gonzo on t.v.
  • Reply 5 of 11
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    Quote:

Originally posted by thuh Freak

7 est, 6 cen.

i might even allow myself to miss an episdoe of the simpsons to catch dr. gonzo on t.v.

It's worth it. Hunter and Conan go out and shoot stuff and drink together. 'Nuff said.
  • Reply 6 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by iBrowse

It's worth it. Hunter and Conan go out and shoot stuff and drink together. 'Nuff said.

Yeah, but that was footage from a few years ago (I remember seeing it and pissing myself laughing).

I really wish Hunter would have had more time (although the tangent about his homemade Nikes was pretty damn funny).
  • Reply 7 of 11
    Or talking about Johnny Depp staying with him to get study for Fear and Loathing; "Why did you have a case of dynamite next to Johnny Depp's bed?" .. "For bombs!"
  • Reply 8 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by BuzzardsBay

what time is the rerun?

actually, the rerun is of a rerun... this show aired a month or two ago. I bought Kingdom of Fear after I saw it.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    burningwheelburningwheel Posts: 1,827member
    hmm, it wasn't on, daily show was

well it was on earlier so i missed it

it's not on at 6:30
  • Reply 10 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by n a d n e r b

actually, the rerun is of a rerun... this show aired a month or two ago.

Shows how much I watch TV I guess
  • Reply 11 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by n a d n e r b

actually, the rerun is of a rerun... this show aired a month or two ago. I bought Kingdom of Fear after I saw it.

I had a feeling it might be, because of all the references to last month's news, but I don't watch TV (except for Simpsons and Conan every now and then). Either way, I'm glad I saw it. How's the book?