any photos of the iPod 15 and 30 side by side??

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
want one for jogging and such...would like one as light and small as possible, yet i could put more than 15 g of music on one very soon....will i notice the .6 oz at all...how much is .6 of an ounce?? i have seen the 15 and love it...but have not seen the 30.....

thanks

g

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    kneelbeforezodkneelbeforezod Posts: 1,120member
    Quote:

Originally posted by thegelding

how much is .6 of an ounce??

About $50
  • Reply 2 of 10
    bperkinsbperkins Posts: 110member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kneelbeforezod

About $50

hah that was good.

Seriously though I believe the new 30GB is the same size as the old slim 10GB model.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    banchobancho Posts: 1,517member
    I do not have pictures (maybe I'll go take some). I just got a 30 and next to my wife's old 10 they are the same size (roughly, with no actual measuring instruments other than my eyes).
  • Reply 4 of 10
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Think how many extra calories you'll burn off with that additional 0.6 ounce weighting you down while jogging.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    yeah, but i am already at my target weight....not trying to burn more calories at this time...just trying to fend off the advances of age so i don't look like a melting candle version of myself....plus i have a lizard tattoo on my left arm and if i get too flabby it looks like a salvador dali version...not a pretty sight...plus my wife made a painful point to me last night as i whined about the virtues of 30 gig over 15 gigs...it went something like this:

g: "but honey, 30 gigs is like, i don't know, three times as much as 15 gigs. it's like wack big baby, and you know bigger is better!"

g's wife (of 18 years this june...when asked, "how many years have you been married", it is rumored that she answers, "too many"): "So wait a minute, you mean after all these years of you telling me that size doesn't matter and that bigger isn't better, NOW suddenly it is??"

ouch

g
  • Reply 6 of 10
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    anybody??? hello...mcfly.....

gotta be somebody who bought the 30 gig for himself and the 15 gig for his significant other.....

g
  • Reply 8 of 10
    I can't believe how small the new iPod actually is. Wow. The only thing that gets me is how small can this baby go?
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Ok, here are some pics I took. Sorry, I don't have a 15GB, but I have a 30GB:

• Reply 10 of 10
    Aww, what the hell - Here are some more - 5GB on left, 30 GB on right.