Apple stock is up to $18

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Anyone else notice how slowly but surely Apple's stock price has risen over the last few weeks?

Not sure if it's an industry thing or more to do with the apparent success of the Apple Music Store.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Apple can thank themself for their stock succes

• Reply 2 of 5
    Yes, I have watched it daily. I am glad. I hope they take their size 11 tennis shoes and shove them up M$s @$#%. (and speaking of the devil)

Has anyone notice the exact opposite of M$? They're stock has been sliding..... (coincidence? )
  • Reply 3 of 5
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself

Yes, I have watched it daily. I am glad. I hope they take their size 11 tennis shoes and shove them up M$s @$#%. (and speaking of the devil)

Has anyone notice the exact opposite of M$? They're stock has been sliding..... (coincidence? )

mostly yes
  • Reply 4 of 5
    dygysydygysy Posts: 182member
    Well, I think it's both.

The Nasdaq has been moving up in general, but the iTunes Music Store certainly has given Apple's stock a shot in the arm.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    i think it may have gone down today after the news of the Loop hole around the music sharing in iTunes 4, but this is great, at least it as gone back up to what it was 6 months ago...man, that was SOME slump!