I hereby declare that summer has officially begun!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I shaved off the hair on my arms today, ergo, it is now officially summer! Let the games begin! Ladies, your lucky numbers are 617 670 1353! ;-)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 27
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:

Originally posted by M3D Jack

I shaved off the hair on my arms today, ergo, it is now officially summer! Let the games begin! Ladies, your lucky numbers are 617 670 1353! ;-)

I'll be sure to pass those lucky numbers on to all of the telemarketing "ladies" who call me.
  • Reply 2 of 27
    ghost_user_nameghost_user_name Posts: 22,667member
    Quote:

Originally posted by shetline

I'll be sure to pass those lucky numbers on to all of the telemarketing "ladies" who call me.

Shit. I could not have foreseen that...
  • Reply 3 of 27
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

I shaved off the hair on my arms today, ergo, it is now officially summer!

Hey if i shave my legs at least twice a week that means it's summer here all year|
  • Reply 4 of 27
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

Hey if i shave my legs at least twice a week that means it's summer here all year|

I h8 you. Boston sucks
  • Reply 5 of 27
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by M3D Jack

He he he

I thought you said you shaved your legs off..

What are you a hairy octopus ?
  • Reply 6 of 27
    vandewaalsvandewaals Posts: 450member
    The weather in Boston was absolutly AWSOME today. Hopefully the same tomorrow.

p.s. Remind me to write that number on a men's room wall somewhere . OK OK...maybe not .
  • Reply 7 of 27
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    Quote:

I shaved off the hair on my arms today

does any one else find that really alarming?
  • Reply 8 of 27
    alex londonalex london Posts: 613member
    Yes indeed i do.
  • Reply 9 of 27
    seanmseanm Posts: 69member
    Quote:

does any one else find that really alarming?

Actually, I find it quite...smooth.

Gah, I'm pathetic.

-Sean

np: Novembre, The Dreams of Old Boats
  • Reply 10 of 27
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    Quote:

bah! go away and turn off the sun...

where is a good dank cave when you need it?
  • Reply 11 of 27
    Well it was still too cold here yesterday! Maybe i'll go and shave again and see if there will be finally summer here too..
  • Reply 12 of 27
    Quote:

Well it was still too cold here yesterday! Maybe i'll go and shave again and see if there will be finally summer here too..

how did the hair cuts go, btw?
  • Reply 13 of 27
    existenceexistence Posts: 991member
    You do realize that by shaving it, you'll only make it worse. It will come back thicker and more dense and you'll have a warm christmas.
  • Reply 14 of 27
    Quote:

Originally posted by Existence

You do realize that by shaving it, you'll only make it worse. It will come back thicker and more dense and you'll have a warm christmas.

i assume you know this because you shaved your back one too many times...
  • Reply 15 of 27
    Quote:

Originally posted by Existence

uh uh sorry.. i just can't stand hairy legs. if i'll one day be a millionaire, i'll have my legs etc lasered. .. and you guys don't complain, most of you have to shave only your face... (and that's enough. i don't like guys with shaved legs) .. aaaand, if there is normally snow here around xmas, does that mean that most of the american women don't shave?

oh the haircut .. changed. they should be this week.
  • Reply 16 of 27
    existenceexistence Posts: 991member
    Quote:

and you guys don't complain, most of you have to shave only your face... (and that's enough. i don't like guys with shaved legs) ..

I don't understand why men (or women) shave their legs, arms, neck, chest, back or the netherlands. I'm quite a hairy guy, and frankly, I don't care. That's how nature made me. The only reason I shave my face is so that I can eat without food rotting in facial hair.

I feel that the ONLY reason you should shave an area other than your face is if you're having a medical procedure.
  • Reply 17 of 27
    I shave my arms and legs for cycling; it helps reduce injury when you crash.

I've been doing it for seven years, and it's to the point now where I just prefer it. I let my arm hair grow out in the winter, and really, it doesn't get that dense. You can always just have your arms/legs waxed, and when the new hairs grow out, it will not be as thick.
  • Reply 18 of 27
    spartspart Posts: 2,060member
    Not so fast, I don't get out of school until Friday. (5-23-03)

Oh yeah, did I mention that it's going to be in the 30's (°F) tomorrow morning?

I do bite my thumb at thee, Iowa.
  • Reply 19 of 27
    agent302agent302 Posts: 974member
    It's raining today. It rained yesterday, and the day before that. It'll probably rain tomorrow. I hate you.

(although I will be back in California in 17 days. I'll survive I think)
  • Reply 20 of 27
    Summer doesn't start until all of the snow around Paradise melts.