Hosting anyone?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
A couple of brothers and I have a dedicated box that we really want to utilize. The problem is that there are only three of us currently sharing this box and we really don't use it as much as it could be used. We want to start offering some hosting to people and are looking for about ten to fifteen people who are interested in some down home hosting goodness. If you are looking for hosting services and might be interested in what we have to offer, drop me a line at [email protected]. The account can be a reseller account or it can be a user account, it's up to you. Our best "package's" specs are below, but I can always set up a tailored account if you need something smaller and for less. This is the first time we've done this, so we're hoping what we are offering vs. our pricing is attractive enough. Thanks, and sorry for the shameless plug.

Specs:

2GB HD storage

10GB of bandwidth per month

Unlimited email addresses - IMAP-based with webmail / SMTP / responders / forwarding / mailing lists / blocking /etc.

Domain Hosting (of course) w/ 5 subdomains / forwarding /etc.

Redundant OC-3s w/ HD backups.

PHP/MySQL/Apache/Perl/CGI/FrontPage Extensions

RedHat 7.3

CPanel 6 web-interface with the XSkin theme

FTP access ~ SSH available upon certain conditions.

$15/month, $37.50 quarterly, $120 a year payable through PayPal. No setup fees, because really, how long does it take to generate an account?!8)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    progmacprogmac Posts: 1,850member
    ignore this! (or delete it mods)
  • Reply 2 of 2
    So it's really not spam, I'm not putting it 40 gazillion times on the board, and I've put it in the right spot for this board . Why? I am a student and a Graphic Designer for quite sometime now. We just have this box that we don't utilize and probably won't, even after I get done designing the four or five websites that are mine that are being hosted off this box. I am not here to wreak havoc, only to see if anyone needs something that I have to offer.