Gays and Atheists are better of

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
staying well away from religious organisations.

http://news.com.au/common/story_page...5E2682,00.html

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...55E421,00.html

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...55E421,00.html

Any other organisation with such a history of abuse would have been raided and shut down by now.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by xenu

Any other organisation with such a history of abuse would have been raided and shut down by now.

Hmmm..makes me wonder about such behaviours in the UN...with stories of U.N soldiers taking " liberties " with vulnerable refugees..

This has been going on for years..but keeps being swept under the carpet....But I wouldn't dream of shutting down the UN..because of it..anymore than I would any church..or Mosque or Temple or Synagogue.

All institutions are vulnerable to their constituent members behaviour..& sadly some of them are bad apples.

• Reply 2 of 7
    xenuxenu Posts: 204member
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

Hmmm..makes me wonder about such behaviours in the UN...with stories of U.N soldiers taking " liberties " with vulnerable refugees..

This has been going on for years..but keeps being swept under the carpet....But I wouldn't dream of shutting down the UN..because of it..anymore than I would any church..or Mosque or Temple or Synagogue.

All institutions are vulnerable to their constituent members behaviour..& sadly some of them are bad apples.

Actually, the solution is to have "grunts" with IQ's with at least 3 digits.

That would be an armed forces problem.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    pyr3pyr3 Posts: 946member
    Quote:

Originally posted by xenu

Actually, the solution is to have "grunts" with IQ's with at least 3 digits.

That would be an armed forces problem.

There are smart crazy people. Just because someone has a high IQ doesn't mean that they have more control over their primal urges.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    enaena Posts: 667member
    I have to agree with xenu this time. We should definitely shut down the Australian government.

Honestly----having mere mortals run institutions of importance? Entire governments? Are you people off your meds?!!! Something could go WRONG!

You simply have to draw the line at having humans involved; once you eliminate human thought this whole thing makes PERFECT sense.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    pyr3pyr3 Posts: 946member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ena

I have to agree with xenu this time. We should definitely shut down the Australian government.

Honestly----having mere mortals run institutions of importance? Entire governments? Are you people off your meds?!!! Something could go WRONG!

You simply have to draw the line at having humans involved; once you eliminate human thought this whole thing makes PERFECT sense.

Agent Smith could run it all.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    enaena Posts: 667member
    And the as for gays and atheists---I'd look at the pristine examples of human rights produced in the happy-go-lucky administrations of Mao and Lenin. We will probably never again see that kind of human devastation.

Threats of infection unawares by AIDS infected needle in an elevator don't exactly convince me of sound ethics from the gay lobby.

And what giving a country to NAMBLA, why can't we just CELEBRATE diversity? Didn't Macaulay Culkin give all you guys a chubby in Home ALONE? No pressure for a straight kid there.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    troll