URGENT if anybody is in or around Boston

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
URGENT if anybody is in or around Boston and has a car this evening, could they please come pick up Jack (M3DJack aka LoCash) and give him a ride back to boston? He is in Dedham at the Hilton.

Cell phone: [REMOVED!!]

Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Fran lives in that area, right?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Cabs not running?
  • Reply 3 of 7
    ghost_user_nameghost_user_name Posts: 22,667member
    No clue.

I was just asked to forward this message ASAP.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    hmmm... too bad, i went with a friend to newport RI this week and he wanted me to come with him to boston... I coulda helped jack out \ damn... call up dogcow... i think he has a car...
  • Reply 5 of 7
    ghost_user_nameghost_user_name Posts: 22,667member
    Ok, so here is what happened...

I woke up at noon today with the worst hangover ever. My friend Emily and I were doing shots of jeager at some bar last night... I apparently fell asleep in my freezer when we got back. Anyhow, I spent my last $20 buying this girl shots of jeager, and I knew it was a bad idea, because today, Sunday, I had a wedding to go photograph. I really didn't want to be hungover for it... oops.

Anyhow, I met up at the studio and got a ride with the other guy I was working with to the church and reception. He said he could give me a ride back to a T stop, and he did. I waited there for 15 minutes, and determined I'd missed the last train. I'm at Riverside right now, so I got on route 9 and started walking. All the way back to the Fenway. Three hours.

I had a feeling that was going to happen, which is why I got Brad to post this thread. But at the end of the job, my best and only option was to take the ride to the T stop.

And turns out I don't have anymore money in my bank account until the check from this job posts... hence why i couldn't do a cab \ Tonight really sucked.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    please tell me you at least scored after blowing all your cash.......

• Reply 7 of 7
    dogcowdogcow Posts: 713member
    shit, Riverside to the Fenway, thats crazy. You must have just missed the last train, which leaves at midnight. Since it's the first stop couldn't you have just asked if another was going to leave? Anyway, sorry I couldn't help ya out. I live about 10 minutes from the Hilton in Dedham. Oh well, Hope the photo shoot went ok.