When will Enourage w/Exchange support be released?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
We have been limping along w/OSX mail and Classic Outlook for some time now. My boss has just switched to a Mac and I'm trying to make everything as smooth as possible. Has there been any word or educated guessed about when we will see an Exchange enabled Entourage client?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Google really is your friend, if you let him. Entourage+exchange+microsoft =

http://www.macnn.com/news.php?id=18425

Quote:

The solution will be available in English, Japanese, French, German, Spanish and Swedish in summer 2003 and will be compatible with versions of Exchange 2000 and higher. Outlook 2001 for Mac will continue to be the Exchange solution for users of Mac OS 9.

• Reply 2 of 6
    kedakeda Posts: 722member
    8)

Thanks bro!

So I guess we're looking at MacWorld? Shoot, I've made it this far...
  • Reply 3 of 6
    mrmistermrmister Posts: 1,095member
    Oh, summer could be any time...as late as September.

• Reply 4 of 6
    fuzz_ballfuzz_ball Posts: 390member
    Quote:

Originally posted by mrmister

Oh, summer could be any time...as late as September.

You are just too cruel!
  • Reply 5 of 6
    dstranathandstranathan Posts: 1,717member
    Now that Quark 6 is almost out and Acrobat 6 is shipping, an Exchange client is the ONLY MISSING APP that I must soon have in order to start moving my company to OS X.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    dstranathandstranathan Posts: 1,717member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Keda

We have been limping along w/OSX mail and Classic Outlook for some time now. My boss has just switched to a Mac and I'm trying to make everything as smooth as possible. Has there been any word or educated guessed about when we will see an Exchange enabled Entourage client?

I share your pain.