Apple Communism or Dictatorship?

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Apple the big tiny Apple. Yes, it's stricted. No freedom. Can't walk to a store and ask for hardwares or software. Web order, web order. Wait and wait. If you're lucky, maybe they stock'em. We all can be waiting for the next upgrades, new grades, update, and hardwares. Waiting for your Superdrive? Have we all thought about how much we can get done with we move to Wintel? One little final cut pro, one little ICal or Iwait? Waiting for your Epson scanners or other hardware to be compatible with OSX? OSCRAP? Didn't OSX run so slow that you have to spend a grand for SDRAMS? Give me a break! "I have PC, it crashes all the times!" Ok, I've been pushing the little stupid Apple reset or powerbutton every week. ADC or DVI? Well, one little stupid 17" or Cinema Apple ADC Monitor that can't handle BNC or RCA that costs a grand? Wasted your $4000.00 for a G6? $2500.00 for a Tbook when all you do is type? A g3 Ibook the display's so dark that you have to... whatever. Bought a Dual 867 that sounds like a vacuum cleaner? Stop! Stop! Stop! Yeah, wait and wait for your G8 Plutonium Book! Wait again for your OSW. I wonder why business doesn't like Apple. Sure we say Apple is easy, does that mean we're stupid? Stupid! Are we supporting Communism or Dictatorsip?

Bill Gates please turn your Apple stocks into PC!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    dictatorship

but then apple has always screwed ove its own

customers & there enough fools willing to pay

ridiculous markups

if you resetting every week then theres something

wrong in your install (os x i presume)

10.1.5 & .2 have been running fine with no reboots

then again its unix so i expect it to work.

pc's work fine if you know how to use them

win2k is stable (cant stand xp)

apples styling & form factore for portables

is pretty good as are their lcds

the towers are a different story alltogether &

a waste of money (my opinion)

that been said since this is a pro apple board

i predict some mod_nazi will lock it sooner or

later.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    followup

which is precisely why apple is better off

with a 5% mkt share...

if they were larger users would be worse off

than they are now with m$ simply beacuse the hardware would not be a commodity as is the

case today on the pc side.

till they get their heads out of their asses

i dont see how its going to change...

nb:the apple engineers get it...the management

does not
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Apple is a Corporation, not a political body. If you don't like what they sell, don't buy their product.

And no, this topic isn't appropriate here and should be closed or moved to a more appropriate forum.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    [quote]Originally posted by Programmer:

<strong>Apple is a Corporation, not a political body. If you don't like what they sell, don't buy their product.

And no, this topic isn't appropriate here and should be closed or moved to a more appropriate forum.</strong><hr></blockquote>

you are right programmer this thread belong to GD or to Nowhere (personnaly i will vote for the latter ...).