Expired Photoshop 7 Serial Number

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Does anyone have any idea why my Photoshop 7 serial number now doesn't work? Starting up PS7, I get a dialog box saying the operation cannot be completed because the serial number has expired. Come to think of it, it's been about a year since I installed it, but I can't figure out why it would just stop working. \

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    Quote:

Originally posted by mlnjr

Does anyone have any idea why my Photoshop 7 serial number now doesn't work? Starting up PS7, I get a dialog box saying the operation cannot be completed because the serial number has expired. Come to think of it, it's been about a year since I installed it, but I can't figure out why it would just stop working. \

Maybe because you didn't BUY IT?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    mlnjrmlnjr Posts: 230member
    Quote:

Originally posted by New

Maybe because you didn't BUY IT?

Regardless of who BOUGHT IT, New, the software and serial number are legit. Legit enough for me to reach into a drawer in my desk and pull out the CD to re-install it if I have to. I was just trying to figure out why the serial number had expired.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    123123 Posts: 278member
    Quote:

Originally posted by mlnjr

Regardless of who BOUGHT IT, New, the software and serial number are legit. Legit enough for me to reach into a drawer in my desk and pull out the CD to re-install it if I have to. I was just trying to figure out why the serial number had expired.

Because you use an old beta version you've downloaded from Carracho. Download a final version. I don't care, I'm mad at them anyway, they want $$ for the plugin SDK? Go pirate!!!
  • Reply 4 of 4
    ghost_user_nameghost_user_name Posts: 22,667member
    There is no reason I can fathom that your serial would be reported as expired unless you are using a serial from an old beta build or a pirated build.

I would suggest you contact Adobe (toll-free from 6 am to 8 pm Pacific time: 888-724-4508) and explain your situation. There is nothing anyone here can do to resolve a serial number issue.

Serial number and pirated software discussions are not welcome here. *click*