FOR SALE - 12" PowerBook (UK)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I'm after a 15" Powerbook Alu when they come out, so have decided to sell my 12" Combo Powerbook. (Less than a month old! )

Any suggestions as to where would be the best place to advertise. (Not eBay as I'm fed up with the non-paying bidder situation!) ?

Cheers,

Marc

Pics here: here...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    First off, you can post in General Discussion here. For the time being, all For Sale threads belong in that forum. I will move the thread there for you, and edit your title accordingly.

Another place to try is the Marketplace at the MacNN Forums. There are a fair number of users from the UK there, and you may get lucky.

Another place to try is Ars Technica. You can post the item for sale in the Agora Classifieds section. Once you have that up, you can post in the Perpetual "Mac crap for sale" thread in the Macintoshian Achaia forum and link to your post in the Agora. Don't post the sale directly in the Mac Achaia, just provide the name of what you are selling, and a link to the sale thread in the Agora. Read a few posts there now and you'll get the idea. I know there are quite a few UK users in the Mac Achaia so you never know!

HTH, and good luck with the sale.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    How much?
  • Reply 3 of 7
    malokatamalokata Posts: 197member
    How about... $650?
  • Reply 4 of 7
    yevgenyyevgeny Posts: 1,148member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Malokata

How about... $650?

$675! (who needs eBay?)
  • Reply 5 of 7
    malokatamalokata Posts: 197member
    $1 more than Yevgeny.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    $699 and 5 pounds of Canadian Back Bacon.

• Reply 7 of 7
    jonathanjonathan Posts: 312member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

$699 and 5 pounds of Canadian Back Bacon.

your own back?