WWDC Keynote Broadcast

coscos
Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Apple would not broadcast WWDC if something hardware-specific wasn't being announced. I was thinking about this the other day and believe this could be an semi-acurate barometer to gauge whether or not hardware will be released.

Then, suddenly, I cought the following link from Mac Rumors stating that the event WILL be broadcast.

I just called my local Apple store in Phoenix AZ, and they confirmed that they will be broadcasting the event in ALL Apple stores.

Anyone living in the Phx Metro area care to meet me there?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by COS

Apple would not broadcast WWDC if something hardware-specific wasn't being announced. I was thinking about this the other day and believe this could be an semi-acurate barometer to gauge whether or not hardware will be released.

Then, suddenly, I cought the following link from Mac Rumors stating that the event WILL be broadcast.

I just called my local Apple store in Phoenix AZ, and they confirmed that they will be broadcasting the event in ALL Apple stores.

Anyone living in the Phx Metro area care to meet me there?

Don't we have enough WWDC topics? ;-)

Note the bit about Berlin - I can't seem to dig up the thread right now but it was mentioned here, and seemingly shot down. If this is true, though, I was right, and a live broadcast for the other side of the pond is not unreasonable at all.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    bill mbill m Posts: 324member
    I have my big old C-Band satellite dish ready, just waiting for the sat coordinates info. If there will be a live sat broadcast of Jobs' keynote in the clear, I am sure its info will be posted at Apple's pr webpage this monday.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    one thing i think people are missing in this is how apple, AS EXPECTED, will be broadcasting to the Apple Stores. so they are not as reliant on the macworlds and the media to brign announcements to the masses -- they'll have live broadcasts going into major shopping malls throughout north america (and i am betting they will have local hype pre-show as well, just to get people to walk through the door).
  • Reply 4 of 4
    bodhibodhi Posts: 1,424member
    There are many other threads this can go in. Look here.