WWDC Thread Fest

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
Given the large amount of redundant threads already showing up in Future Hardware, I was thinking that the moderators could block people from starting new threads during SJ's WWDC keynote and start however many threads are necessary on their own. Or is everyone hoping to be the lucky person to post 'CONFIRMED-Powermac G5' first?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    In the past, we've created a Temporary Insanity forum for this kind of business when major events like MacWorld and WWDC come around. You'll see that it has happened once again. There are sure to be some zealous postings, but moderators will be working in full force to help maintain a decent level of decorum.

If things get out of hand (as they usually do), moderators will be locking and deleting threads with extreme prejudice.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Please tell me the Temporary Insanity forum was created AFTER I started this thread. Otherwise I'll have to change my name to something ironic like Lightning or Eagle-Eyes. \
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by InactionMan

Please tell me the Temporary Insanity forum was created AFTER I started this thread. Otherwise I'll have to change my name to something ironic like Lightning or Eagle-Eyes. \

Actually, Temporary Insanity has been around for at least a year. Though, it dies and disappears after things settle down after the major events. Like the mighty phoenix, it arises from the ashes in times of need.

Though, this time, your post did precede the rebirth by a few minutes. So, you're not entirely crazy.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    you sound like the freaking Architect! heh